Mavic 2 Enterprise DUAL
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a three-axis gimbal stabilized camera housing a side-by-side 4K sensor for capturing visible light and a FLIR imaging sensor for capturing thermal data. Together these sensors allow pilots to perform flights at night, as well as to fly in complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke. Users can select from multiple intelligent display modes in the DJI pilot fight control app to visualize data from the dual sensor camera.
- FLIR MSX- A new feature that combines data from the visual and thermal cameras in real time to enhance visual details, helping pilots to quickly identify and interpret critical data that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye.
- Spot Meter- Displays the average temperature of an object, helping pilots to monitor and measure critical or hazardous objects while maintaining a safe distance.
- Area Measurement- Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects and determine if an asset may be overheating.
- Isotherm- Allows pilots to designate specific temperature ranges to be displayed using a custom color palette so objects within the range relay higher contrast and better visibility. This feature includes custom profiles to aid search and rescue pilots in identifying people and to help firefighters identify hot spots in fires, as well as a custom profile setting for added flexibility.
- M2E Spotlight- Direct lost persons with greater ease using a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas.
- M2E Speaker- Communicate with ground teams during emergency situations, effectively guiding pilots and workers across the operation
- M2E Beacon- Conduct night missions with additional safety, allowing other pilots to easily spot you from a distance while you’re operating on site.
- Password Protection- Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging into your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information
- AirSense- Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
- Improved Flight Autonomy- gives you omni directional obstacle sensing2, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. The result? A powerful set of sensors that determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments
- Advanced Pilot Assistance System- enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.
- Zoom- Stay close to the action – but away from the danger. The Mavic 2 Enterprise is equipped with a 2x optical, 3x digital zoom camera that lets you operate in close range missions without putting yourself in harm’s way.
- GPS Timestamping- records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data for industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital.
- Self Heating Batteries.