Mavic 2 Enterprise
Mavic 2 Enterprise
DJI’s smallest and most powerful drone built for commercial users. The Mavic 2 Enterprise, along with it’s advanced controls, modular accessories, password protection and more, has been specifically designed to be used as an everyday tool in close range operations like infrastructure inspections, search and rescue, fire response, law enforcement, and more.
- M2E Spotlight- Direct lost persons with greater ease using a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas.
- M2E Speaker- Communicate with ground teams during emergency situations, effectively guiding pilots and workers across the operation
- M2E Beacon- Conduct night missions with additional safety, allowing other pilots to easily spot you from a distance while you’re operating on site.
- Password Protection- Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging into your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information
- AirSense- Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
- Improved Flight Autonomy- gives you omni directional obstacle sensing2, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. The result? A powerful set of sensors that determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments
- Advanced Pilot Assistance System- enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.
- Zoom- Stay close to the action – but away from the danger. The Mavic 2 Enterprise is equipped with a 2x optical, 3x digital zoom camera that lets you operate in close range missions without putting yourself in harm’s way.
- GPS Timestamping- records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data for industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital.
- Self Heating Batteries.