Matrice M210 RTK V2
MATRICE M210 RTK V2
- All M210 V2 Features
- Built-in High-performance RTK Modules
- D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Compatibility
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections- Working near power lines, telecommunications towers, and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJI’s M210 V2 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. Extensive power line networks can be visualized with detail, and vertical infrastructure can be inspected from all angles with the stable and weather-resistant M200 V2 platform.
- Energy Facility Inspections- Maintenance planning can be costly to ensure high public-safety standards. The M210 V2 can identify faults in buildings, roads, and bridges in real time, making those operations more efficient and effective.
- Construction Site Mapping- Surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M210 V2 is a rugged platform designed to handle unpredictable conditions, which gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow, ensuring more efficient use of resources.
- Public Safety- When time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul, first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Able to carry separately available visual and/or thermal sensors, the M210 V2 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations, such as fires and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M210 V2 to make smarter and better decisions, protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.