Matrice M200 V2
MATRICE M200 V2
Built to Endure. Engineered to Adapt.
The ultimate platform for aerial productivity combines a rugged design and simple configurability to work as a solution for a variety of industrial applications. Improvements to the M200 Series V2 enhance intelligent control systems, flight performance, and add flight safety and data security features.
- FPV Camera
- Anti-collision Beacon
- Discreet Mode
- Mobile SDK Compatibility
- DJI SkyPort Compatibility
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections – work near power lines, telecommunications towers and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJI’s M200 V2 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. The M200 V2 can identify millimeter-sized faults in buildings, roads and bridges in real time, making those operations more safe, efficient and effective.
- Energy Facility Inspections – maintenance planning can be costly and time-consuming. With the stable and weather-resistant M200 V2 platform, extensive power line networks can be visualized with unparalleled detail and vertical infrastructure, such as wind turbines and offshore oil rigs, can be inspected from all angles.
- Construction Site Mapping – surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M200 V2 is a rugged platform designed to handle tough conditions. The M200 V2 gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow, ensuring more efficient use of resources.
- Public Safety – when time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul, first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Carrying visual and/or thermal sensors, the M200 V2 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations such as fires, searches and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M200 V2 to make smarter and better decisions, protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.