Image quality, power and intelligence to meet the needs of professional filmmakers and enterprises around the globe.
- An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW,
Apple ProRes and more.
- It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58mph (94kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size.
- A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S),while self-heating
technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures.
- FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2,providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy.
- Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots.
- An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.